Saturday, June 16, 2007

Do Follow Blogger

I have joined the Do Follow Blogger blogroll. The idea is to remove the no follow tag from the comment section, so that the search engine spider will crawl the links in the comment section. There are 2 benefits of joining the blogroll: to encourage more comments on your blog and to be able to leave comments on other Do Follow Blogger's blog with a 'real' link to your own blog. But, on the other hand, this will also encourage comment spamming. So if you are using blogger platform, it's advisible to turn on the Moderate Comments feature before joining the Do Follow Blogger blogroll. Visit Tricia's blog if you wish to join . Anyway, I have decided to join the blogroll and here's the current Dofollow blogroll:



12 comments:

clive said...

I too recommend the Do Follow widget on my Wordpress blog. I think the No Follow rule goes completely against the blogging principal of social interaction.

Clive
http://www.Kwakit.com

Anonymous said...

Nice list. Very useful.

Anonymous said...

it doesn't look like you have do follow on cool stuff, you might need to check your plugin.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. My blog is also no nofollow. Check it out :D

My Sassy Mind

Admin said...

webrunner, thanks for reminding.. i changed my blog template recently, and forgot to remove 'nofollow' from the comment.. it's fixed now.

Anonymous said...

dude that's an awesome list...stumble upon BIG THUMBS UP for awesome f**king, FTW content!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that's huge

Anonymous said...

Thanks For the Cool List Man

Anonymous said...

Great freakin list man, how time consuming that must have been. Thank you so much. The only thing is, I don't see my blog on there, but with this comment, here I am!

Anonymous said...

great post..thnx for the list....

tegal laka laka said...

thanks your list !

Cash for Mobiles said...

Hey great idea. It's good to get the comments and talking going! :)

Mike

 
Copyright © 2007 Cool Stuff | Privacy Policy