Sunday, July 15, 2007

Happy 25th Anniversary To Emoticon :-)

We used the smiley emoticons like :) and :P all the time in our daily online communication. Instant messaging, email, SMS, and all kinds of online communication will be boring without emoticons. I used emoticons quite often in my blog. They make my blog looks not so boring. :D Big applause to Professor Scott Fahlman from Carnegie Mellon University who invented the first text smiley face. =D> =D> =D>

Read his article about how he come out with the first text smiley face here. The first text smiley was born on 19-Sep-1982. So this year would be the 25th anniversary for emoticon. Happy Anniversary to emoticon! <:-P


1 comments:

Incognito said...

About link exchange: When you will put a back link to my blog, contact me and then I will do the same.
Tech Gadget Blog

 
Copyright © 2007 Cool Stuff | Privacy Policy